Wednesday, September 19, 2012

blog hw

Andrenia Torres: Before we Were Free by Julia Alvarez                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I am familiar with the author. I read a book by her called " in the Time of the Butterflies". I think shes a a very good author. She writes a lot about the former Dominican dictator Trujillo. I can relate to the character Anita in a way because I have learned a lot about Trujillo since i come from a dominican decent. Often, I would hear about him and all the gruesome things he has done to the people.


Perzya Zephyrin: the Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things

I've heard about this book before. Many of the reviews. I love reading these type of books. By that i mean books that i can't really relate to. In my family no one has a perfect body. Well, it's not that they aren't perfect it's more that they aren't ideally thin.
                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment